31.1.13

Final Exam loading....50%

2 papers are finished. Another 2 to go.
I found myself really hard to focus and stay in front of my table.I tend to walk here and there and talk with roomate a lot.

I even found out that the speed I am reading the novel is extremely fast compare to normal days. I finished one yesterday night XD The thing is I am having a paper this morning. Genius me >.< Will post about the book story when I finished exam.

Caught a flu in this really super hot day. It is really suffering with running nose when studying @.@

Last semester in MMU and my very last final exam. I dunno what is inside, but I can feel something is there. 

我宁愿我从来没有认识过吧啦。
这样,或许这一切就不会发生。
我也不会因为想念吧啦,
让自己的十七岁,痛得如此溃不成军。
-----《左耳》

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...