6.11.12

#Unexpected Life#

Life is really full of unexpected things. Got a call from my uncle, told me that my cousin had passed away. A 30++ years old guy, healthy and strong. Caught a flu and cough, being admitted to hospital due to bacteria infection. And then just passed away like that. Full stop. I think no one ever think that it is the day.

For a minutes or two, my brain is blank. I cant digest the information I got. We never though that a young guy will leave faster than the old. It is just an common flu that everyone of us had before. 

If we can realize that we actually can leave this world anytime, anywhere, maybe we will not live that hard. Everything is zero at the moment you stop breathing, so what for you living so hard.

 Just be happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...